26.6.07

Wake up

Somethin’ filled up
my heart with nothin’,
someone told me not to cry.
But now that I’m older,

my heart’s colder,
and I can see that it’s a lie.

Children wake up,
hold your mistake up,
before they turn the summer into dust.

If the children don’t grow up,
our bodies get bigger but our hearts get torn up.
We’re just a million little god’s causin rain storms
Turnin’ every good thing to rust.

I guess we’ll just have to adjust.

With my lighnin’ bolts a glowin’
I can see where I am goin’ to be
when the reaper he reaches and touches my hand.

With my lighnin’ bolts a glowin’
I can see where I am goin’
With my lighnin’ bolts a glowin’
I can see where I am go-goin’

You better look out below!

Arcade Fire

5 Kommentare:

Blogger Daniel Pereira meinte...

Melhor música de sempre.

Melhor música de agora: The National - Mistaken for Strangers.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Lenore meinte...

Desafio da Pag.161

...um desafio engraçado.

O desafio consiste em:

1. Pegar no livro mais próximo (Não precisa de ser o que andam a ler)
2. Abri-lo na página 161
3. Procurar a 5ª frase completa
4. Colocar a frase no vosso blog ou como comentário no meu
5. Não vale procurar o melhor livro que têm, usem o mais próximo
6. Passar o desafio a cinco pessoas.

11:46 PM  
Blogger Frau K. meinte...

"Terceiro Livro de Crónicas", Lobo Antunes, página 161:

nao há uma quinta frase completa.

(perdi?)

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonym meinte...

The Arcade Fire... e eu não posso ir ve-los ao SuperBock SuperRock...

11:53 PM  
Blogger Frau K. meinte...

é realmente uma pena, claudette. a tua vida podia mudar ;)

11:15 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite